Aircraft Parts & Function
1. Wing Generate lift to hold airplane in air.
2. Jet Engine Generate thrust to overcome the drag and to move in forward direction
3. Cockpit Pilot sit here to control and command the plane.
4. Fuselage (Body) Holds all parts together
5. Slats To increase airplane lift during takeoff and landing
6. Spoiler To reduce plane speed
7. Aileron Roll the wings side ward direction
8. Flaps Increase lift and drag of airplane during takeoff and landing
9. Elevator Deflect the tail of the airplane up and down motion
10. Rudder Deflect the tail direction to the left and right side
11. Vertical Stabilizer To maintain the balance of the airplane from swinging side ward directions
12. Horizontal Stabilizer
To maintain the balance of the airplane from moving up-and-down