Meet the Emirates’ women pilots with the right stuff
Meet some of the Emirates’ women pilots with the “right stuff” in this stunning video.
Women make up close to 44 percent of the airline’s workforce and have been an integral part of the success story of Emirates over the last 32 years.
Emirates currently employs more than 30,000 women from over 150 nationalities and they work across the entire spectrum of airline operations.
Over 18,000 work as cabin crew, while the rest are represented across technical as well as in professional and leadership roles.
The ladies featured in this video are:
- Captain Patricia Bischoff from Canada and First Officer Rebecca Lougheed from the UK fly the Emirates A380 to San Francisco.
- Captain Heather Wolf from Canada, First Officer Marieke Kremer from Netherlands and Cadet Pilot Noof Omar from the UAE fly the Emirates Boeing 777 to Singapore.
- First Officer Nancy Binder from Canada flies the Emirates Boeing 777 to Lisbon.
- First Officer Ekam Ahluwalia from India flies the Emirates A380 to Manchester.
- Captain Rocio Rodriguez from Mexico flies the Emirates A380 to Perth.
- Captain Martha Chatziiliadou from Greece and First Officer Dominique Cotte from Australia fly the Emirates Boeing 777 to Algiers.