10 Things You Need to Know About The Art of Brushing Your Teeth
3. Brushing immediately after eating can damage the enamel of your teeth
4. Similarly easting immediately after brushing is also not advised
5. Spend proper time on brushing. Divide your mouth into quadrants spend 30 seconds on each quadrant
6. Flossing is important. Mouthwash is not.
7. Soft bristles are the best. Hard bristles can damage gums and enamel
8. Always brush your tongue to avoid bad breath
9. Don’t forget your gum line while brushing