Qatar Airways Hiring for Direct Entry Cabin Service
QR11861 - Direct Entry Cabin Service Director (CSD) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
QATAR AIRWAYS EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES CONTINUES…..
We don’t have to call ourselves Best Airline in the world WE ARE “The Best Airline in the world –Awarded by Skytrax”
How would you like to start your career as a Leader with the best and Go Places Together?
Join as Direct Entry Cabin Service Director (CSD) as this is your chance to work with Five Star Airline
As a Cabin Service Director (CSD) with Qatar Airways you will overall ensure that your team delivers 5-Star customer service onboard to exceed customers’ expectations on all flights. You will also be:
Accountable for day to day leadership and crew management
Lead, guide and motivate teams to deliver 5-star hospitality
Ensure compliance with the airline standards on safety & service
Ensure accurate completion of flight/company documentation
Manage crew performance onboard and provide developmental feedback
To be part of this Award winning Five star team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years in an airline supervisory position of which 6 months as Purser/Cabin Manager/Cabin Service Director on wide body aircraft (Premium and Economy) in a full fledged airline
- Able to provide experience certificates at assessment
- Must be able to reach 212 cms
- High standard of personal appearance and grooming
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work in an international environment
- Must have a high standard of English; verbal, written and comprehension
- Excellent Leadership skills & role model behavior
You will be required to successfully complete a full cabin crew and leadership training course before undertaking the role of Cabin Service Director.
2. Copy of Passport
3. Recent Full Length Color Photo
4. Copy of Service Experience Cetificate
By clicking on the “Apply for this Vacancy” button, you accept the Privacy and Application Policy.